Elephant Care Program
This is a 4-5 hours dedicated Elephant Care program, which will allow guests to experience a daily routine of the domesticated Asian Elephant in Thailand.
Our trusted Elephant Sanctuary partner who´s family is caring for the gentle giants since many generations is located around 1.5 hours round trip transfer from Our Jungle Resorts. The park is structured like a rural Thai village, where thirty people live and work together with their elephants and families.
You will be welcomed into the Sanctuary family and introduced to the Mahout / Kwan Chang, who will explain more about the daily routine of handling the majestic creatures. Together you will maintain a daily health check, before going for a guided walk with your companion through the vast Jungle property. Upon return to the sanctuary, you will prepare a healthy food mix to feed to your new friend, during which you can take memorable pictures. Afterwards you are welcome to follow the ancient tradition of scrubbing the elephant with a piece of vine, harvested from a special tree that is used to care for the Elephants skin. If you still have energy left, we invite you to help us plant additional food plants as part of our elephant conservation program.
Depending on your morning or afternoon departure, a health lunch is served prior or post the Elephant Activities, overlooking the Elephants and rolling hillsides of Phang Nga. The program ends with a friendly goodbye as you return to Our Jungle Resort in Khao Sok.
* This tour is bookable upon arrival only
- Departure: 08:30AM / 11:30 AM
- Duration: around 5 - 6 hours
- National Park Entrance Fees of 200THB - 100THB per Adult - Child are not included.
- Taxes: Additional 7% government VAT tax will be added.
- Return transfer to/from Our Jungle Resorts, activities at the elephant park as listed.
- Thai Lunch
- Water, Towel (from Reception)
What To Bring
- Clothes for changing after the activity.
- Please wear clothes that you don’t mind getting muddy!
Per Person - Based on minimum of 2 People
Please respect the elephants and guides at all times
• This is a private experience, with you and your elephant.
• Child pricing is provided at 2900 THB per child (7 - 13 yrs)