Kids Activities at Our Jungle Life Camp
Our Jungle Life Camp´s Kid´s Choice Activities can be arranged as a Half- or Full-Day Option, a variety of different activities are available for you or your kids to choose from.
- Nature Art – Collect flowers, leaves, and seeds from a short walk around the camp and create pictures, sculptures, or your own artwork.
- Junior Farmers – There is always plenty of work to do on our farm and you can help out our farmers with activities such as mixing compost, planting vegetables, and checking for pests.
- Seed Bombs – Seed bombs are balls of seeds that are covered in clay and soil and used as part of our reforestation project. As well as making and releasing the seed bombs, you can help us to take care of the plants that are already growing.
- Shelter Building – Learn to use the natural materials that are sourced from our camp area. From cool techniques to make your own rope from banana trees to using other plants to craft a shelter in the woods.
- Mini Hike – Enjoy a short and easy walk to get a taste of the Khao Sok jungle. We will only be out for about an hour so this is suitable for little legs too.
- Amazing Insects – The world is full of bugs and yet most people don’t take much time to understand and appreciate them. In this activity, we will get a close-up look at their life cycles and learn about the different parts of their body.
- Jungle Crafts – Make your own toy or souvenir crafted from jungle plants.
- Snack Making – Learn how to make a fire and cook some yummy snacks, campfire-style!
Each activity takes approximately 1 hour. Pick two activities for a half-day program or four activities for a full-day program – or let our staff choose if you can’t decide!
Or read more about “What´s it like participating in Our Jungle Life Camp´s Family Activities”
- Departure: Half-Day from 09:00 am or 1:30 pm or Full-Day from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
- Duration: Half-Day 2.5 hours - Full-Day 5.0 hours
- Taxes: Additional 7% government VAT tax will be added.
- English Speaking Environmental Educator
- Drinking Water
- Equipment and Activity Materials
What To Bring
- Cloths which can get dirty and wet
- Sunscreen & Mosquito Repellent
- Hat & Raincoat
Per Person - Based on minimum of 2 People
For Children from 4 years of age only.
Programs can be arranged for Families or dedicated for Children only
Full-Programs start from 1,400 THB per person
Individual and Private programs can be designed, please find more information under -
Our Jungle Life Camp Website