Kids Activities at Our Jungle Life Camp
Take this opportunity to let your children* explore the natural world through a variety of our experiential learning activities offered at Jungle Life Camp (JLC), our Environmental Education unit that is funded and subsidised by the incomes of Our Jungle Resorts.
You can sign your kids up for the activities listed below and leave the kids with our staff at JLC who will run the activities. Kids will have a wonderful time playing and learning while parents can opt to take harder tours that your kids can’t join such as Half or Full-day Hike, Rafflesia Hike, Raft-Trek-Cave Hike, etc. Parents may also join in with the kids’ activities if they wish.
- Nature Art – Collect flowers, leaves, and seeds from a short walk around the camp and create pictures, sculptures, or your own artwork.
- Seed Bombs – Seed bombs are balls of seeds that are covered in clay and soil and used as part of our reforestation project. As well as making and releasing the seed bombs, you can help us to take care of the plants that are already growing.
- Shelter Building – Learn to use the natural materials that are sourced from our camp area. From cool techniques to make your own rope from banana trees to using other plants to craft a shelter in the woods.
- Jungle Walk – Enjoy a short and easy walk to get a taste of the Khao Sok jungle. We will only be out for about an hour so this is suitable for little legs too.
- Amazing Insects – The world is full of bugs and yet most people don’t take much time to understand and appreciate them. In this activity, we will get a close-up look at their life cycles and learn about the different parts of their body.
- Snack Making – Additionally to our offered Daily Lunch, we make an exciting Thai dessert! As part of it we build our own fires and use them to cook a delicious, local snack.
MORNING PROGRAM (HALF-DAY OR FULL-DAY PROGRAM):
9.30am – 11.30am
Shelter Building & Amazing Insects
LUNCH (FULL-DAY PROGRAM ONLY):
A daily lunch is served, complimenting your local snack or dessert.
11.30am – 1.30pm
Snack Making & Seed Bombs
AFTERNOON PROGRAM (HALF-DAY OR FULL-DAY PROGRAM):
1.30pm – 3.30pm
Jungle Walk & Nature Art
Or read more about “What´s it like participating in Our Jungle Life Camp´s Family Activities”
- Departure: Half-Day from 09:00 am or 1:30 pm or Full-Day from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
- Duration: Half-Day 2.0 hours - Full-Day 6.0 hours
- National Park Entrance Fees of 200THB - 100THB per Adult - Child are not included.
- Taxes: Additional 7% government VAT tax will be added.
- English Speaking Environmental Educator
- Drinking Water
- Equipment and Activity Materials
What To Bring
- Cloths which can get dirty and wet
- Sunscreen & Mosquito Repellent
- Hat & Raincoat
Per Person - Based on minimum of 2 People
For Children from 4 years of age only.
Programs can be arranged for Families or dedicated for Children only
Half Day Programs start from 600 THb per Child and 300 THB per Adult.
Full-Programs start from 1,400 THB per Child and 700 THB per Adult.
Individual and Private programs can be designed, please find more information under -
Our Jungle Life Camp Website