Domestic travel has allowed us to take our best friends, family, and pets on an adventure, and what could be better than taking your 4 legged friends out and about into the pristine nature of Khao Sok? In recent months, we have had many visitors bringing their dogs, cats, and other animals into Our Jungle Camp´s resort property.
We would like to remind all of our guests to take precautions and follow our Pet-Friendly Policy so that all of you will have the best time amongst nature at Our Jungle Camp and around Khao Sok National Park.
Pet-Friendly Resort Policy
- Our Jungle Camp is a pet-friendly hotel, nonetheless, do we urge our guests to keep their 4 pawed friends on a leash and under observation at all times.
- Please be mindful of the resident wildlife and other guests!
- Pets are not allowed in Khao Sok National Park or on Cheow Lan Lake, participation in other tours, like Canoeing, Rafting or Tubing can be arranged according to your pet´s abilities.
- During Full-Day Tours into the National Park and to Cheow Lan Lake, pet sitting might be arranged with Our Jungle Reception team, to be negotiated on an individual basis.
- Pets are staying for free at Our Jungle Camp, but only in ground-based bungalow rooms, an additional cleaning fee per room of 500 THB applies.
- Our Jungle Camp is not liable for any of the damage caused by your pet and will charge for any damages inflicted on our property.
- Pets are not allowed in our jungle restaurant but can enter our bar area, where food can be served as well.
- Additional supplies, such as baggies, dog beds, etc., are not available in the area.
We hope to be able to welcome you and your pet here with us at Our Jungle Camp and if there is anything we can do to enhance your stay with us, please let us know under firstname.lastname@example.org