Domestic travel has allowed us to take our best friends, family and pets on an adventure and what is better than taking your 4 legged friend out and about into nature? In the recent month, we had many visitors bringing their dogs or even cats into the resort and if taken precaution and following our Pet-Friendly Policy, all of you will have the best time among nature in Khao Sok National Park
- Our Jungle Camp is a pet-friendly hotel, nonetheless do we urge our guests to keep their 4 pawed friends on a leash and under observation at all times.
- Please be mindful of the resident wildlife and other guests!
- Pets are not allowed in Khao Sok National Park or on Cheow Lan Lake, participation in other tours, like Canoeing, Rafting or Tubing can be arranged according to your domesticated animal’s abilities.
- During Full-Day Tours into the National Park pets can be taken care of by our reception team for a small donation of 300 THB per day per animal.
- Pets are staying for free at Our Jungle Camp, but only in ground based bungalow rooms, an additional cleaning fee per room of 500THB applies.
- Our Jungle Camp is not liable for any of the damage cost by your animal and will charge for any damages inflicted on our property.
- Pets are not allowed in our jungle restaurant, but can enter our bar area, where food can be served as well.
- Additional supplies, such as baggies, dog beds, etc., are not available in the area.
We hope to be able to welcome you and your pet here with us at Our Jungle Camp and if there is anything we can do to enhance your stay with us, please let us know under firstname.lastname@example.org